Are you a fan of TED Talks? Then don’t miss out on this opportunity to attend TEDxPretoria on 17 November 2018!
The mind-shifting short-talk phenomenon returns to Tshwane in November for a day of disruptive ideas and bold new voices challenging a business-savvy audience to reboot their thoughts and actions to meet the needs of the future.
What to expect?
The theme for this year is "I am"
#iAm is not a simplistic notion. In South Africa, identity, race, religion, gender and culture in the context of PURPOSE is big!
#iAm investigates ideas worth spreading beyond identity politics towards potential, purity, possibility and radical empowerment for thriving communities.
#iAm is about being and becoming against LIFE’s canvas of geographies, sociology, super tech and design, arts, jobs, my space, emotional and belief systems, environment, stewardship, ownership and responsibility, green vs industry, Africa and her history, and more.
Date: Saturday, 17 November 2018
Venue: 012Central, 381 Helen Joseph Street, Pretoria CBD
Tickets are R480pp (Early Bird tickets are sold out) we are aiming for 500 delegates! Book here
Here are some of the speakers that will share their idea worth spreading at TEDxPretoria on 17 November:
- Edgar Kasenene – Digital Now - Time to Re-purpose?
- Kemelo Sehlapelo - Healing mental illness with dance
- Tiyani Majoko – Blockchain, so what?
- Obakeng Leseyane - Enslaved by poverty, education was my liberation
- Bronwyn Williams – Do you want to live forever?
- Rebone Masemola - Re-imagining a future with non-violent protests
- Kevin Liebenberg - The synthesis of greatness
- The event will feature best-selling author, futurist and international Speaker, John Sanei
TEDxPretoria is a registered non-profit, organised by volunteers with the aim of sharing ideas worth spreading.
For more information visit www.tedxpretoria.com